Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple Co-Founder, Steve Jobs, Dead At 56

Now, I know this is not particularly a Beatles story but since Steve Jobs was the main man behind Apple, and The Beatles' music recently became available on iTunes , this is nonetheless a sad and breaking story.

I, myself, do not own any iProducts but I have seen my share of Pixar films. Steve Jobs was one of the co-founders of Pixar and he co-produced one of my all-time favourite Pixar films, Toy Story (1995)


Apple.com has released the above-posted image and this statement on their homepage:

Steve Jobs
1955-2011
"Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple"


From everyone at Audio8ball.com and 90.1 Mt Rock, you will be missed. Our best wishes go out to your family and friends.



Steve Jobs image and statement from Apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment